Sunday, August 3, 2014

Pampering

Looking back over the past 3 months, I am AMAZED at the awesome support system I am blessed to have.  Most of you reading this are probably a part of it.  Family, friends, neighbors... you've watched my kids, brought in meals, cleaned my house, came to visit, brought me treats, read this blog and given me encouraging comments... EVERY little bit has helped me and I thank you ALL!!!  I'm a blessed lady and I know it.  :)

I know I let myself have a bad day on Thursday, but I'm over it and moving on!  I decided that since I don't really need to stay down as much anymore, I might as well let loose and get my hair done...  (It's been since October.)  So Friday, I had one awesome friend drop off dinner, and another awesome friend came to my house to do my hair.  A third awesome friend decided that we needed to go get pedicures on Saturday, which I was totally up for!  Why not do some pampering at this point, right?  (Might I add that my sweet husband has been so supportive and thoughtful... He would probably let me go on a $500 shopping spree tomorrow if I asked him.)  ;)


So today is 37 weeks and we are ready!  I stop the medicine tonight... I guess we will see how well the last shot holds up on it's own.  
If my body decides to pull one of those mean tricks and not go into labor after 3 months of bed rest, 21 weeks of shots, and who knows how many "anti-contraction" pills, I don't know what I'll do!  I'm sure I'd laugh about it next year, but for the time being, I'm just hoping for a baby sometime this coming week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment