Monday, July 28, 2014

Being Outside!

This morning, I got up and got dressed in denim shorts.  Then I curled my hair.  (Which took a long time cuz my legs were too weak to stand the whole time and I had to keep sitting down taking breaks.)  Parker saw me and said, "Whoa Mom!  You can get up now?!"  Yeah... but it only lasted about 5 minutes.  The shorts were too uncomfortably tight, and it was so hot I had to put my hair in a ponytail.  Good effort, though, right?

After that, the boys made a "Bicycle Obstacle Course" in the driveway and on the lawn.  I went outside to watch them.  Plopped myself in a camping chair and OH MY GOODNESS!  It felt so good to be outside.  The sun wasn't too hot and the breeze was blowing... I couldn't get myself out of the chair.  Even after they'd all gone in for lunch.  I was just stuck... sitting there... in my own little bit of heaven.

Here is the obstacle course:


Parker kind of reminds me of the bear on Madagascar 3 riding his tiny little bike.  He has a bigger one, but I guess he likes the little one better.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you can get some movement! William is doing the same thing...he keeps riding is little old bike instead of the big new one. I guess it's just easier for them, but it is funny!

    ReplyDelete